Software Development Services
Our development staff at JFL are all senior level software developers
with many years of experience designing and implementing imaging
software, TWAIN drivers, and custom application software / components.
We develop software at our location to your specifications, and with
our custom online tracking system, you have direct access to our status
Our corporate resume includes complete applications such as Versa
Software Corporation's MicroDAX 5.0, TWAIN drivers for production
scanners from companies such as Bell & Howell, Minolta and Fujitsu
as well as custom development projects for Picture Elements, Parallel
Technologies, Picture Vision, and others. The confidentiality of
our clients is assured, so we can't even tell you about most of the
projects we've worked on!
We have experience with:
- C, C++, C#, VB (Visual Basic) development.
- The TWAIN Protocol (both application and Driver side)
- C# and the .NET framework and runtime (the CLR).
- ActiveX / COM / OCX components.
- Drivers for USB and SCSI devices.
- Production scanning - extracting the best performance from your
- Minolta book and film scanners including MARS support.
- Internet / Intranet / Web applications using ASP, and ASP.NET.
- Scanning with WIA ("Windows Imaging Architecture") and WIA
Here’s a sample of JFL
- TWAIN protocol,
Applications and Data Sources on any version of Windows.
Microsoft Still Image TWAIN Data Sources under
- WIA (Windows Imaging
- SCSI protocol,
Applications and Device Drivers to access devices
under DOS, any version of
- Windows Applications/DLL
Development using Windows API and/or
MFC v2.0 through 7.0 (C/C++)
- 16 bit to 32 bit Windows
porting and platform independent development
- DOS level character and
block device drivers/TSR’s
- Windows NT kernel mode
object-oriented analysis, design and implementation (C++)
- General C# / .NET development including GDI+, Windows Forms and
custom Windows Forms controls development.
- Custom DLL extensions
for high level languages such as Delphi™ Visual Basic ® and
We use the latest versions of industry standard tools like Microsoft
Visual Studio (and the new Microsoft Visual Studio.NET), InstallShield,
Our availability is sometimes limited so please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
for an estimate (hourly or fixed-rate) on your project. We look
forward to working with you!